Services: Project Management
Beginning / Completion: 2013 – 2014
Duration of project: 13 Months
Construction of the new kindergarten of “HELLENIC AMERICAN EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION” within the campus of Psychiko, Athens, Greece.
The school has two underground levels of parking of 5.000m2, a 2.720 m2 ground floor of 308 children capacity and a 680m2 first floor for the use of offices. It is an energy efficient building with geothermal energy and green roof. It has also a lot of facilities, such as swimming pool, dance classroom, Music classroom, interactive classroom etc.
It will be certified by Leed with a platinum certification for schools.
– Architectural study: “ALEXANDROS K.SAMARAS & ASSOCIATES S.A.” “SGOUTAS ARGHITECTS.”
– Structural study: “KARYDAKIS FAIDON & ASSOCIATES”
– E/M study: “ALEXANDROS P. KAMARINOS”
– Acoustic design: “Dr GOTTFIED SCHUBERT”
– Landscape design: “E. MATHIOUDAKIS & ASSOCIATES”